“Utilising Julia and The Ideas Suite has been one of my best decisions so far. Julia’s professionalism and outcomes have been over and beyond my expectations. She skilfully maintains her initial momentum in correspondence, communication and results. I’m a very satisfied customer.”
Dr Mary Casey, CEO, Casey Centre
Casey Centre is a leading integrated health and education service with three centres in NSW. Established in 1993, Casey Centre comprises Nursing Group, a nursing service that employs more than 200 nurses and carers; Casey College, which offers nationally accredited nursing courses to more than 500 students every year; and Lifestyle Directions Counselling, specialising in individual, group and workplace counselling. Through the Centre, CEO Dr Mary Casey (PhD Psychology) also specialises in developing and implementing programs and products in health and education.
Casey Centre sought a public relations program that would raise awareness of its services, products and programs – across the company’s four divisions.
In the first six months alone, our PR campaign reached an audience of more than 6 million, and generated media coverage of more than $485,000 in value. Over a two-year period, The Ideas Suite has secured media stories for Dr Mary Casey on major TV programs such as Sunrise, Today, and The Project – as well as 28 appearances on The Morning Show.
- We have generated a strong radio presence for Dr Casey with more than 60 radio interviews, including the ABC, Mix 106.5, WSFM, 2UE, 2GB and 3AW.
- Dr Casey has appeared on major news sites, including news.com.au, Yahoo!7, Perth Now, Adelaide Now, WA Today and CourierMail.com.au.
- Major newspapers love Dr Casey, with The Age, SMH, Daily Telegraph, Sun Herald, Herald Sun, The Australian Financial Review and mX giving her a great amount of coverage.
- Business media coverage includes BRW, CEO magazine, Dynamic Business and My Business.
- Consumer magazines cannot get enough of her, with the likes of Madison, Cleo, Woman’s Day, New Idea, marie claire, Good Health, Women’s Health & Fitness, Men’s Health and Cosmopolitan featuring her expertise.
- Specialist nursing media, such as Nursing Review, Australian Hospital + Healthcare, and Hospital & Aged Care, have published her opinions.